Chlamydia Community

Negative at 9 days

I got oral sex in a massage parlor. I got test from urine simple 9 days after the fact.  The test return negative for gono and chlamydia.  I saw in many web sites that the window period for chlamydia is 14 days.  Do I must retest?  Can it be a False negative?  I already plan to test for syphilis in 3 months.
You have no reason for a retest. Chlamydia is rare from oral and your test is conclusive.
Thanks a lot
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.