STI or Not

About a two months my girlfriend had an affair and was diagnosed chlamydia, before knowing she had this disease we had unprotected sex and after which I found out and that I could also be a carrier of the disease. A week later I went to see a doctor whom prescribed a dosage of 500mg of  (AZITHROMYCIN) and was assured that everything would be well, 3 weeks after I was having a shower when I noticed a neatly organize cluster of small pale bumps lined around the head/shaft of my penis, I didn't look too much into it at 1st and now it has been 2 weeks and they're still there and i'm getting worried that I might have caught something else. If anyone has any information as to what might be happening here please, your advice would be very helpful.

THANKS
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Helpful - 0
Yea but what is it that's happening here?
Helpful - 0
where?
Helpful - 0
neatly organize cluster of small pale bumps lined around the head/shaft of my penis
Helpful - 0
I was trying to make a point that your in Jamaica and im in California, I cannot see your penis and will not.    Re-read my first comment.

Go to a doctor and have him/her check them just in case.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.