Chlamydia Community

Testicular Pain

My name is nick i have had pain in my right testicle for about 6 years now and been tested for numerous things including stds, vericocele, epididimydis, prostatitis, hernias and had mris and ultrasounds and nothing is coming back and no relief from antibiotics. This is beyond frustrating as well as depressing and has put a big damper on my life and no health insurance does not help either. What do u make of this?
Hi and sorry your going through this. The below are the most common causes of the pain according to the Mayo clinic.. It is said that just thinking of having testicle pain can cause the pain.
Diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by diabetes)
Epididymitis (testicle inflammation)
Gangrene (specifically, a type of gangrene called Fournier's gangrene)
Henoch-Schonlein purpura (blood vessel inflammation)
Hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum)
Idiopathic testicular pain (unknown cause)
Inguinal hernia
Kidney stones
Mumps
Orchitis (inflamed testicle)
Retractile testicle (a testicle that pulls up inside the groin — this condition occurs in young boys)
Scrotal masses
Spermatocele (fluid buildup in the testicle)
Testicle injury or blow to the testicles
Testicular torsion (twisted testicle)
Testicular cancer
Undescended testicle (cryptorchidism)
Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.