Chlamydia Community

What is likelihood of female with chlamydia transmitting to male via oral sex?

I have chlamydia and have sore throat but no open sores
If no condom is used it can be transmitted.
Thanks, appreciate your response! Can I bother with a clarification?

Everything I've read seems pretty clear infected male can spread through oral to female because fluids, but by same logic seems like it would not be spread from female to male this way. No fluid from female to male. Is this wishful thinking?

"Chlamydia is spread “fluid to fluid” meaning an infected person’s secretions need to come in contact with the mucous membranes or blood stream of another."

"These bacteria are found in the semen and vaginal fluids of people with the infection."
I am not clear, were you diagnosed with chlamydia? How were you diagnosed? What treatment did you have?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.