Chlamydia Community

Worried if bf still has chlamydia

Me and my partner were both diagnosed with chlamydia as we contracted it the first time having unprotected sex. We was told no sex for 7 days I had taken the antibiotics earlier than him so was free from sex for 12 days prior but we had sex when he had only taken the antibiotics 5 days before. I went back to the clinic and they made me take them again to be certain I didn't get reinfected by my bf but I'm just wondering does he need to take them again as I was clean and he wouldn't of re caught it from me. Thanks guys
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.