Chlamydia Community

chlamydia

Hello. So i am 11 weeks, 5 days Pregnant & for the first time ever got a Pap Test. the doctor called me & said i was positive for Chlamydia & Ghonnorea. The Doctor prescribed ONLY 2 Tablets of Azthromycin 500 MG Tablet. Instructions said to take 2 tablets by Mouth Once. Since the doctor only provided TWO tablets would that be enough to help cure the STD? Also can this affect my growing baby?
We do not answer medication questions in general, but normally different medication is given for different STD's. Follow up with your Dr.

As long as you are treated then baby should be fine.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.