Chlamydia Community

chlamydia after two months treated

I acquired chlamydia at the end of september, went to the doctor and took every test possible and came back positive for chlamydia immediately, it has been two months and the symptoms have not gone away.. I have taken 1 dosage of  
azithromycin and 30 days total of Doxy along with herbal antibiotics Cat's Claw, Garlic, Goldenseal and Echinacea and the symptoms are still persisting til this day......what should I do next?
I have stopped all sexual contact with the individual whom carried the strand as well
The symptoms may not be related to chlamydia, what symptoms are they?

Obtain a proof of cure test for chlamydia, one dose of antibiotic may not be enough to kill it off.
Chlamydia Treatment

Hi dear , It is very hard to treat chlamydia. I have been suffering from this disease from last three years. Had many treatments of Antibiotics, herbal meds etc no improvement as on date. I thing we have to die with it now.  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.