Chlamydia Community

chlamydia and gonorrhea naat testing window

On saturday January 30th, I received unprotected oral sex. I am worried about coming in contact with chlamydia and gonorrhea. The individual who performed the oral sex was a female and i am a male. She said she was clean but from my understand she sleeps with a lot of men. I ordered a chlamydia and gonorrhea test from a third party site that has a list of clinics that perform the urine naat test for the two infections. There site as well as there rep state i can get testing 2-5 days after exposure with a 97 percent accuracy but alot of sites state to wait 2 weeks. So i am unsure on when to test the test was expensive so i dont want to test to early and receive inaccurate results. Is 2-5 days safe. The oral happened on saturday morning and today is monday and i was considering on going and taking the test today (monday). Am i safe to do so? is this enough time? thank you in advance for ur help.
Also forget to mention the naat test performed is a urine test
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.