Chlamydia Community

interpreting PCR results for presence of Chlamydia

Hi was wondering if someone would be able to help, I had a urine test done last week to test for chlamydia. I never had any symptoms but someone I had slept with recently had tested positive so I though I should get it done. Anyway, my GP is on holidays for another two weeks, I managed to get a copy of the results from the medical centre but I'm not sure how to interpret them. the following values came back as results; Ur. Protein 0.01, Ur Creatinine 2.1 and PCR 7. Am I right in saying PCR infers something about the presence of chlamydia bacteria? Just not sure whether PCR 7 is a positive or negative test? Help please :)
You will get this information in std forum. if you do not get info in this forum, go to std forum and post your problem. This post may be automatically trsnsferred to std community by MH.
Why did you not ask them?
Was this a urine test or a blood test?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.