Chlamydia Community

three sti related check ups and all come back negative yet i still have symptoms

hi,

during the past two months i have had three full health check ups including a urine test, a swab, chymidia and gonerhea test, HIV test and a physical with all tests coming back negative everytime. during all of this i have developed the following symptoms: testicular pain, abdominal pain, burning sensation when i urinate and a burning sensation under the forskin and a rash on the forskin which seems to disapear after my morning shower. over these past two months ive been told i may have mild case of thrush in which i was given thrush cream to treat it which didnt work. then i was re-tested because my doctor suspected i could have a UTI infection which came back negative. ive now been told that i may have edididymo-orchitis and was given doxycyline for treatment whilst i wait for my results and yet ive been on this medication for a week now and see no change in my symptoms. so i was wondering what could i have? could this be an STI? and if not do i having something would be infectous to somoen else?
What is your recent sexual history?
I haven't had sex for almost 2 months now although the burning sensation on my for skin started about a week after the last time I had sex
And you have been tested for STD's after you last had sex?
yes and I was negative for chymidia and goneria and syphillis
You should follow up with your Dr as this should not be related to a STD
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.