Fatty liver with SGPT. SPOT
, good afternoon team,

I am tense with regards to my health issue, as I have medical test within 10 days.

I have fatty liver grade 2 non alcohic and spot is 56 and sgpt is 64.

I shown to doctor he as given me udiliv 300mg for 10 days.

My question is. Whether this related to medical test issue.other side I have cholostrol about 244.

I hope this sgot shot and spot is not highly importance for Kuwait medical test.

Secondly, udiliv 300mg can reduce my spot and sgpt.
I can highly recommend watching the video (on YouTube) called "Sugar - the bitter truth" by Dr Lustig. Wow..amazing!  The video went viral and that is something for a 1 1/2 hour presentation.  In the presentation Dr Lustig shows how sugar (fructose) and also alcohol cause a fatty liver in biochemical detail.

Dr Sandra Cabot has an article in steps to take to reverse a fatty liver (takes between 6 months and 2 years to fully reverse a fatty liver).  Google the article for more information: Dr Cabot - 5 ways to reverse a fatty liver. Btw, symptoms of a fatty liver include elevated cholesterol and liver enzymes.