Cholesterol Community
436 Members
Tbd

What is the best cholesterol medication.

External User
I'm hypersensitive to several cholesterol medications. They usually cause severe muscle pain and weakness.
Tbd
External User
diet and exercise
Tbd
External User
Diet and exercise
Tbd
External User
Eat a health balance diet.
Tbd
External User
I don't get it!
Tbd
External User
MedImpact does not pay for PSK9 drugs for cholesterol.
Tbd
External User
The best I ever used was Simcor, which they stopped making. No pain or aches for me, associated with using that one. Great blood numbers as well. Lipitor did not go so well...body aches became the norm.

I recently started on Simvastatin...so far so good...but I have been on it for only a month or two.
Tbd
External User
I had problems with aches and pains with Lipitor and switched.  It reduced the amount of aches and pains, however try to add COQ10 with your meds.  I have found that it helps a lot.
Tbd
External User
I use Lipitor.  My doctor suggested I take CoQ10 along with it to cut down on the joint pain.  Diet and exercise are the best remedies for high cholesterol.
Those foods are remedy Cholesterol  in nature way
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Holy Basil Essential Oil
Vitamins
Fish Oil
Coconut Oil
Garlic
Green Tea
Yogurt
Chia Seeds
Grapefruit Juice
Orange Juice
Pomegranate Juice
Lemon Juice
Apple Cider Vinegar
Flaxseeds
Celery Juice
Hi,  if you suffer from high cholesterol levels then it is always better to treat it naturally with healthy diet plan and proper workout. You can get lot of help online regarding the healthy diet. You can even find certain apps that help you deal with such medical problems.