Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
360 Members

Frankly, head feels like a rotten apple 24/7 since June 2002!

I am a 49 year old man from Greater Manchester, United Kingdom.  I started to suffer from anxiety disorder in March 2002 to late May 2002.  But on Saturday, June 1st 2002, at about 11.20pm, I was struck with distorted thinking which lasted for about two weeks.  Worse was to come - on Saturday, June 15th 2002, around midday, a psychopathic obsession struck me from nowhere - thoughts and urges to become a super foe of God and the whole universe!  Plans to kill God and for me to become a wicked ruler of the universe came into my mind!  THESE NEW EVIL PERSONALITY TRAITS LASTED FOR MONTHS!  I was absolutely terrified!  During early July 2002, I got afflicted with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome of my head!  Frankly, I suffered from a new form of tiredness - a toxic, poisonous, irritable form of tiredness that never leaves me 24/7!  And I still got it right up to this present day!  In May 2006, I was put on Fluoxetine.  This significantly reduced my evil thoughts and urges within about two months.  BUT NOTHING COULD CURE MY CHRONIC DEPRESSIVE HEAD FATIGUE SYNDROME.  (By the way, I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder, depression and OCD in May 2006).  I have to rest on the sofa every day during the day for an average of two hours!  It's a living hell carrying my rotten, tired skull everywhere I walk!!  Extra rest and sleep doesn't help at all!!  Please tell me what on earth is wrong with me?
You've asked this in a lot of places.  And I feel bad for you.   So, the psychiatric side of this is very compelling as I read a lot of paranoid thought.  Has schizophrenia ever been mentioned to you?
On July 2002, my psychiatrist, Doctor Drake, informed me that I have not got schizophrenia.