Sick of it

Hi. I'm a 33 year old male. I have been suffering some pretty hideous health issues for the last year. Things have got pretty bad. According to tests I've had a recent EBV infection. Currently suffering: severe brain fog (it is difficult to write this) and fatigue. I have a shortness of breath and I seem to be losing my voice. I have flu type symptoms on a daily basis (headache and slight fever).My head is incredibly itchy and my hair is falling out. I have pain in my joints at times. I do not look well with dark circles under my eyes.
My bowels are not working and I'm severely constipated. My heart races and nothing I do will slow it down. I'm at the point where I am getting desperate. It is really difficult to face each day. I suffer pretty bad anxiety and am getting depressed. I live in NZ so the health system is probably quite different to the US. Referring to my test results, I have elevated eosinophils, monocytes and wbc.
I'm trying to get through this and stay positive but it feels like my body is fighting me.
My doctor puts these things down to the EBV but I'm sure EBV wouldn't cause this much discomfort.
If anyone can help in anyway, I'd like to hear your ideas.
Thank you.
Sorry to hear about what you're going through. Look into a condition called Nutcracker Syndrome (Left Renal Vein Compression). Several case studies have shown that having severe compression of the Left Renal Vein can cause severe ME/CFS. It's a complex debilitating condition that most doctors have never heard of so it's rarely diagnosed. I have a friend that was recently diagnosed with this condition and can tell you it's a very likely cause of the problems you're describing. Join a Nutcracker Syndrome group on Facebook and read some of the stories of people that have been diagnosed with this condition and the problems it can cause.
Thanks! Much appreciated, will look into it!