doctors cant seem to be able to help ?

Its been six months with fatigue and pain and joint stiffness and more weird traumas sometimes breath shorting or an explained stomach ache I took alot of medicine but it all backfired that the doctors keep changing my meds. The last meds I took made me have edema and I end up worse what is it what do I do ?
STOP TAKING PRESCRIBED PILLS. Find the healthy natural alternative to fix this by eating a alkaline diet and get rid of heavy metals in the body. Research and watch videos on Major auto-hemotherapy and Prolozone.
Get your Vitamin D checked.
if you're feeling drained vitamin b12 is great. i was sceptical of it working but it makes sense if you think of your body as a machine that needs these certain vitamins to function.