why am i in pain literally all the time?

i am always in pain and i really dont know what to do anymore. i do have depression and have treated it which seems to be the thing that the drs always want to blame my pain on. I have taken many different ssris and pain medications with no efect on my chronic pain levels. there are a few places that hurt worse but im pretty much just achy and in pain all of the time. it is making it hard to do things in my everyday life. what i can i do that i havent done already????
hey how long has this been going on for? I did a similar more detailed question on mine.. if you wanna check it out and see if its similar
LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) helped TREMENDOUSLY with my flu-like body aches... I rarely experience them now, except when I significantly over-do it. I ran out of it a couple times, and let's just say... I make sure I don't run out of it anymore. It has to be purchased from a compounding pharmacy, as it's not manufactured in the los-doses required for auto-immune issues. It is inexpensive... definitely worth trying for 6 months to see... http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/
Vitamin D levels should be checked.
Magnesium will also help with pain
I am going through the same problem but didn't get to know the reason and still searching for solutions
I have fibromyalgia. Constant pain, especially in the shoulders, neck and joints. Constant fatigue, crippling. Irritability. Lack of desire or motivation. Feels like having the flu a lot of times. I was misdiagnosed with depression all through my childhood, because fibro was thought to be a post menopausal disease when I was 13. Now we know differently. Living with it for 25 yrs now. I have had every test in the book and had the biggest file on the wall at my pediatricians office. I am still living with it but I have a few meds that help now.