Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Community
66 Members

Are these common Chronic Urticaria symptoms?

Ive had hives and rashes on my body for the past months (since march). My doctors diagnosed me with CIU. Just started Xolair 13 days ago and it does not seem to help me in any way. I woke up yesterday night with the WORST CIU attack thus far. (pictures attached). Should i continue with Xolaire shots? Can it be that I'm mis-diagnosed? Are the pictures posted below common with CIU patients?

*Side note, hives go away with prednisone almost instantly. But i certainly do not want t be dependent on it.

Additional photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wvvfmaw30jmxnxa/AADkcLDx7HgnNcByH6cmTWKLa?dl=0

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Yes it does look like it I get it but not all the time I also have dermagraphism..  I just put calamine on and it goes away till the next time .It seems like pressure put on my skin brings it out.I started getting it again since I was given anti biotic Bactrim .
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions