Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Community
67 Members

Has anyone gone thru this

I need HELP...For about 8 years I have been feeling like I am having hot flashes, crazy right at age 32. Now 4 years and going I get these welts. they start off small eventually connect. Been to the doctor so many times I lost count. Chronic uriticaria they tell me and have me on prednisone again and again. They do not itch and do not hurt.  They just appear anytime. Most places are on my abdomen, under my arms, inner thighs behind knees other places too but not that often. On top of this I have SEVERE heartburn and have gained so much weight but looking at me you cannot tell at all. I look 30 to 40 pounds lighter so people think. I am going out of my mind. Hot flashes are continuing. the weight gain continues...i told a dr about my thyroid problems that run in my family she said its fine and its normal. Now I have higher blood pressure. I do not know what else to do. This is what it looks like. This was just taken a few minutes ago.... this is my abdomen.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions