Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Community
67 Members

Hives everyday

Hey,
After having my first child I began to break out in hives every single night.
I had this condition for 2 years and it only went away when I was pregnant with my 2nd child about 4 months into pregnancy. The then returned without a month left in my pregnancy. (When I was also diagnosed with cholestasis)

I have seen an allergy doctor. Found no allergies but claimed it would go away after time. It never did.

I have seen a derm who prescribed me a few different creams. They were pretty useless.

When I get hives they actually appear allover my body in what appear to look like scratch marks. Back, stomach, chest, arms, legs, butt literally everywhere. It has become quite maddening and the only thing that seems to make the symptoms go down a bit is benadryl.

If anyone has any info that could help me go in the right direction, I would really appreciate it as I am really at the end of my rope with this suffering.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions