Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

newly introduced drugs for copd

what are the sign symptoms of the infections in COPD. PLEASE mention the most effective therapy in infants.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) infections are characterized by increased cough, increased sputum production, green or yellow discolored sputum and, in some instances, fever.  But, infants do not get COPD.  This is an adult disease that develops following chronic inhalation of irritant substances, in most instances, cigarette smoke.  They may have any of a number of respiratory diseases, including asthma, bronchitis, bronchiolitis, cystic fibrosis, tracheo-broncho-malacia, bronchial compression, bronchopulmonary dysplasia especially if premature, aberrant blood vessels, croup etc.  The most effective therapy would very much depend upon the specific diagnosis.
Hi. I just joined.  What is the prognosis of someone with mild emphasema, which is a form of COPD?  My doctors have told me nothing..  I will be going to the Lahey Clinic from now on, because of the way my asthma and now COPD has been treated.  Which is not very well.  Can you give me some info on what to expect and what to do to keep my disease from progressing?  I have never smoked, either!
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.