Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

INFECTION

Hi just a question about my dad he has c.o.p.d and fibrosis in both lungs, he is on 24hr oxygen he's been on antibiotics and steroids for 3 wks then admitted to the hospital were has been there another 2 wks.the infection not clearing,his breathing hasbecome worse he cannot wlk a few of steps with oxy on,and struggles to have a wash which nursing staff have been assisting him with, we dont seem to be getting any answers with wats going on and their now goin treat him intravenously  im fed up with its infection and its taking longer to clear up also has lung nodules but are said to be non cancerous, any ideas were i go nxt if we didn,t have the n.h.s. system here and my dad was not over 70 would they do more tests.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.