Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

Paralized Diaphragm and Phrenic Nerve

Hi all. I have not been on here in a long time. A lot has happened to me. I found out what caused all of these Medical Issues. I was injured on the job 2 times in 1993. Both times I injured my Neck. At the time it was thought that all I injured was a muscle. However after doing some hard nose research we found out that I really injured me Cervical Spine in the areas of C2-3, C3-4 and C4-5 which is really where your Phrenic Nerve starts. With the injury of the Cervical Spine we were able to prove that this Paralyzed Diaphragm and Phrenic Nerve is from that Work injury. My left side Diaphragm is also considered being paralyzed so that is also related because it was doing all the work that the right side wasn't doing. Workers' Compensation is not going to like this because now because anything and everything that has to do with Breathing is going to be related. My Cardiomyopathy is also related. My Doctor is linking the 2 as we speak. I want to thank everyone here that I have talked to over the last 4 years. God Bless you and God Bless the USA.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?