Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

predasone question.

I've been on 10 mgs basically 6 weeks,. Working with my gpdo and pulmonary docs..my pulmonary prescribed 20 mgs twice a day. I did just 20mgs 2 days, it floored me..called my gp doc she called in 35  10 mg preds till I seen my pulmonary doc again..i told him I've been on 10 mgs for 40 days..i don't think he heard me..he gave me 20 mgs for  5 days, then 10mgs 5 days then 10 mgs every other day for 6 days then stop...

the other day I kept taking the 10mgs. the next day I dropped to 5mgs,,5 hrs later I felt crappy,so I took the other 5mgs,..i,m on such a low dose to begin with, and I wouldn't think 6 weeks is that long..so I've got a lot of 10mgs here.but the only way to taper is by 5 mgs I cant cut any other way without it being right..

I cant get into see either doc till mid march..   I'm copd and it was helping me..the 20 mgs do but like I say they floor me bad.

well I'm stuck on 10 mgs..I want off these im eating way too much, I do sleep ok though,,.

how  can I  taper a low dose of 10mgs??  thanks
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.