Cirrhosis of the Liver Community
728 Members

Interested in attending HectorSF memorial?

It's August 25th in the evening at UCSF

I know that Howie helped so many who cannot make it to San Francisco. I propose that each of you who would like to do so, send a card with your name and address or share your favorite Howie story so that I may give them to Howie's sister at the memorial

She is flying cross country so flowers prob not best option

PM me and I will send you my address at home in San Francisco

I think it would mean a lot to Howie's family to know how much we admired and looked up to him, all the lives he changed for the better and how much we loved and miss him

If some of you are in touch with followers who left MedHelp after being cured, please let him know of this opportunity to pay their respects

Thanks everyone
bump
I'm wondering where everyone is. Normally this page would have been flooded with responses, very sad
I would like to send a card, I have sent you a PM, thank you so much!
Dee..I am going to pm her also.  I am in shock.  he was the best.  I swear he slept with his electronics just so he could help someone in the middle of the night with a question.  such a shock to me.  RIP Howie....  I'll be sending a card too.  I think once word gets out more, there will be more notes.  
Please send me the time of the memorial.  Thanks
sent you a PM
Hi Hepcnme, I'm so sorry to learn that Howie has passed. I would live to send a card expressing how much my husband and I thought of him and wished him good health.
Advocate1955