Always a running nose

I have had this blocked nose for some years now, mostly when it is cold, i cannot breath and end up breathing with my mouth. When it is hot, i become so uncomfortable and start sneezing seriously that affects my chest and ribs.
I have Allergies, and i try to aviod having them but i cannot stop the weather condition.

What do I do, because this has been my problem since i inhaled a strong perfume that affected my lungs and the doctor declared i have asthma.

How do I help myself atleast to control the flu (sneezing) and cold that makes feel very uncomfortable all through the year.

And to add to this, my nose keeps running all through the year, it never dries up. I have seen doctors and have used drugs to the situation till today still remains the same.

Help me, please.