Cold & Flu Community

Bronchitis/ lung infection with NO cough for 2 weeks

I have been sick for 2 weeks. It started with severe pain between my shoulder blades and shortness of breath. The ER Dr said that I had severely strained muscles and a lung infection according to the xray. Possibly the start of bronchitis. I have had NO cough this whole time. Went to urgent care 1 week later and the Dr said I just needed physical therapy. I finally got in to see my regular Dr 2 days ago. She gave me more steroids, antibiotics, and singulair for the shortness of breath. I am still feeling bad and have shortness of breath. My heart feels like its going to beat out of my chest at times and I get light headed. I still have NO cough. Is there anything I need to recommend my Dr do? Thank you
Antibiotics make most people feel better within 2 days of taking them. That you do not means you should call and report this to your doctor.  The dizziness could be inner ear as often a respiratory virus will involve the ear canals. But otherwise, I'd think that you should be checked out for all things to make sure you are fine.   Shortness of breath, dizziness ca be due to other things.  So, call your doctor again.