Clicking in Ears

Hi I have a cold and my ears keep maaking a clicking sound they dont really hurt but the clicking is driving me crazy,,,is thsi from the cold My hearing is kinda like im in a tunnel any ideas what it might be and what would help my ears at thsi time i cant go to the dr....i have been taking alkaseleter plus but not helping,,,i have severre anxiety and am on xanax and depakote srinkless so it has to be somrthing i can take with these meds
I experienced the same thing and a over the counter benadry helped me sometimes the cold gets in your sinus and this causes the clicking or it could  be TMJ which comes from stress, grinding your teeth etc. talk with your doctor and let me now how it goes lyerhc,