Have i just suffered a cerebrospinal fluid leakage?

I've been ill for over a month, it started as an ENT infection and is now a cough and cold type of thing. My left sinus had started hurting a few days ago (the pain originated under my eye, above my teeth); it worsened when i breathed in through it. It was completely blocked and no snot could get through. When i blew it earlier, i felt a large mass (probably snot) go out of my nose and into my throat and my nose was unblocked, i could smell again. Seconds later, it felt like i had a nose bleed but all that came out was a pale yellow liquid. It wasn't snot, it wasn't at all viscus and flowed very easily. after a few seconds of continuous leakage, it stopped and i was free to blow my nose.
I looked online and found that it might be a leak of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) so i called 111 (my country's non-emergency number) and they told me to contact my GP tomorrow. Was it CSF, should i be worried?