Help! Sore throat, stuffy nose, stiff neck
I am currently out of the country.  The day before we hopped on the plane I had a really bad stiff neck.  For a week now, I have had congestion and I still have a stiff neck and a sore throat.  I thought  for sure that it would be gone by now but it's not and I'm starting to get worried. My stiff neck had gotten better but not completely as well as my sore throat.  The other thing is my ears seem to still be plugged.  I don't think they are but I feel like I need to pop them all the time. I'm also about 4 weeks pregnant so I don't want to take anything, especially over here in South Africa since I don't know if they have the same regulations on meds like we do in the States.  

Any suggestions?  Should I be worried?  I don't know if I should be worried and see a dr over here or if this just seems like the normal thing for a common cold.  I got scared about mengitis when I read that a symptom is stiff neck so now I'm paranoid.

i have had no fever through this all!

Much thanks.
Its a sinus infection. I get one every year. But because you're pregnant, i can't tell u what to take, my suggestion would be to call your dr and find out. Do your ears hurt when you swallow? For the stiff neck though, i always used a heating pad, and i lay in a bath on full blast, or sit in the bathroom with the door closed, the steam will help clear you up. Hope this helps