Cold & Flu Community

My friends saliva got on my hands,

His spit got on a cut on my hands but I washed my hands right after can I get herpes or a flu? I'm overthinking things right now I'm so scared
spits gross. But not deadly.  Sure, if they had a cold and you didn't wash your hands, and then rubbed your eyes or put your fingers in your mouth, you might get the cold.  But really, that's not the end of the earth.  Same with flu.  But that's usually more airborne.  And herpes of the hand . . . no.  That's paranoid.  So, worry less and wash your hands more.  good luck