Strep throat - Few Symptoms?

Is It possible to have a few symptoms of strep throat and still mean that you have full-blown strep throat?

From my personal diagnosis, I believe that I have a mild case of strep throat. I had a sore throat for a few days but it seems to have died down now. Throat is still red at the moment. There's phlegm and I have difficulty swallowing (feels as though there's a lump at the back of the throat) Lymph nodes seem to be a little sore but not swollen.

No changes in voice, headaches, nausea or vomiting, fevers or rash.
Skin on fingers was peeling a few weeks back but seems to have recovered now too.

Is this really strep throat? Should I still go to the doctor's and get it checked?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hey I Have The same symptoms haven't went to the doctor n this has been going on for a week n a couple of days . Have you went to the doctor ? I didn't peel from my. Fingers tho . I need some answers to what this might be .
Someone help thanks
Someone help thanks