Cold & Flu Community

Swollen groin lymph node

I have strep and I’ve been taken amoxicillin for 2 days now and I found a swollen lymph node around my ground. It’s red? Could it be the strep?
Lymph nodes can be swollen for many reason. But as you said it’s most likely from strep. Are you sure it’s a lymph node? When lymph nodes swell up it’s usually our body’s fighting a virus off. I wouldn’t worry about it.
Yes.  Absolutely.  The lymphatic system reacts to infection or illness in the body that it is trying to fight and a lymph node can swell.  Very normal.  Hope you feel better