Cold & Flu Community

What is this?

Last year, I either had an upper respiratory infection or a bad case of hay fever. It lasted for a couple weeks and I don't remember having a fever. But since then I've been congested and have developed asthma. I went to an ENT because of my SCM and he looked inside of nose. While looking I noticed these chalky white substances in my nose. It kinda resembled cooked cauliflower and it looked like colonies. The doc completely overlooked it and didn't give me a chance to ask what it was. Do any of you have an idea of what this my be? I also have oral thrush.
Seems like fungal infection or related to sinusitis. Do you usually have sinus issues or sinus drainage issues? Do you notice a strong bad odor? I strongly recommend going to another doctor before you catch another infection.