migraine?

i have a horrible cold and for the last few days, i have been getting a "headache" that is located behind my right eye. It is a sharp stabbing pain and Excedrin Migraine helps, but once it wears off, usually 2 hours after I take it, the pain comes back. Is there anything I can do?
i usually go to my room get under the covers , make sure uu cant see no light. i would usually take advil migraine, and put a cold rag on my fore head.if it dont get any better in a couple days go to the dr.
You my want to call your doctor and let them know about the pain and what you do to ease it, but that it doesnt last long enough to 'cure' the pain.  It may also be your sinuses draining from your cold, because your sinus passages run just under/ behind the eye socket, if they are swollen, it could be triggering your pain... Hopefully for you this is a temporary issue