Cold and Flu Community

Acute Broncitesasis

Hi my doctor seems to think I’ve developed a case of mild Broncitasis since a case of phnomiua back in November
I seem to have a dry cough , weasing & sometimes shortness of breath yet other times I seem to be feeling like I’m getting better I’ve had this for about 3 months now can anyone tell me if they have experienced such a thing & what I can do to improve my health ??
It does happen.  Have they offered you anything like an inhaler?  
Yes I’m good on a ventalin & steroid but does it take so long to improve I’m talking months ???