Aa
A
A
A
Close
Cold and Flu Community
1.93k Members

I have no idea what is wrong with me, please help

For the past three days ive had a really bad cold, the usual coughing lots, phlegm, sneezing, sniffly ect but then i've been feeling very dizzy at random occasions about 4 times a day. So dizzy and nauseous i want to faint. Also very, very sick at the same time and whilst this happens my face sort of freezes up (i was in class and just couldnt do the work) my face feels sort of numbish especially my jaw. I get a piercing pain in my chest and left hand side of my body.
The left of my head gets a bad headache too and i get very very warm, sometimes i hiccup about 5 times just like i do before i be sick accept i dont actually be sick this time just feel it.
What could it be?

Im only 16, never done drugs ect
1 Responses
1809109 tn?1331803777
It sounds like you are sick and probably shouldn't be in classes. You also need to go to a doctor. It's possible that your cold turned into something like pneumonia. And if your headache is really bad or you have a high fever it could be very serious.
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.