Cold and Flu Community

I have no idea what is wrong with me, please help

For the past three days ive had a really bad cold, the usual coughing lots, phlegm, sneezing, sniffly ect but then i've been feeling very dizzy at random occasions about 4 times a day. So dizzy and nauseous i want to faint. Also very, very sick at the same time and whilst this happens my face sort of freezes up (i was in class and just couldnt do the work) my face feels sort of numbish especially my jaw. I get a piercing pain in my chest and left hand side of my body.
The left of my head gets a bad headache too and i get very very warm, sometimes i hiccup about 5 times just like i do before i be sick accept i dont actually be sick this time just feel it.
What could it be?

Im only 16, never done drugs ect
It sounds like you are sick and probably shouldn't be in classes. You also need to go to a doctor. It's possible that your cold turned into something like pneumonia. And if your headache is really bad or you have a high fever it could be very serious.