Cold and Flu Community

Sore Throat and Diahorea

Hi Everyone

I have been having  sore throat (45 days) when i woke up in the morning
everyday and in the day i feel better not completely cured.For the past 10 days
i have been having diahorea symptoms but its not so watery.Whenever i eat something, whatever i have ate before comes out but not watery and when i eat next time the later food come out .This is happening in cycles

What could be wrong with me
u could be catchn a cold, try guggling with salt nd WARM water good luck
Sounds like the diarrhea could be getting rid of whatever viral or bacterial infection you may have had.  If this persists, you should see a Physician to check for a bacterial infection or parasite.