Cold and Flu Community

Sore throat lost voice

Hi. I've had a sore throat for the past few days with no fever or cold symptoms. My voice began getting hoarse and cracky. Today I wokeup and my voice is completely gone.i was thinking maybe a cold because the weather is weird now so sometimes I go out dressed like its spring when it's cold. I also had oral sex a few days ago. Can you tell me what this might be?
It may be just an irritation or a bacterial infection because of what you did. If you have time you should go to the doctor. If you can't read up upon how you can cure your sore throat with home remedies. This way it will be accessible to you . here's a link that might help you out http://tgp.com.ph/blog/simple-ways-remedy-sore-throat/