Cold and Flu Community

Tamiflu and immunity

Does Tamiflu prevent me from acquiring immunity to a flu strain?  My husband had the flu so I took Tamiflu at the first symptom and I didn't get sick.  I felt a little crappy one night and the next morning then it was gone.  I took it once a day for 5 days except for the day I felt bad I took it twice.  
Flu contantly changes, no one can really be immune to a strain of flu as it will travel through people changing all the time so in a few months you are very likely to get it again if it comes your way.