Cold and Flu Community

Upset Stomache or More?

For the past week or two every time I lay down I feel sick to my stomache. It does not matter how I lay or where. After a min or two I get that gross taste in my mouth and my stomache starts feeling sick. I want to vommit but nothing ever comes up. Durring all of this,I also develope a lot of saliva. Has anyone else had this problem? I would really love to know what is going on. Thanks!
it could be an acid reflux condition , get it checked don't ignore it.
Hi,  the same thing is happenig to me!  I've been trying to figure out what's going on with me.  I made a doctor's appointment to see what's up with it.