Cold and Flu Community

What is wrong with me? No doctor will help.

I have been sick for two months. Diagnosed with pneumonia, influenza A, the stomach flu, and influenza B. But I just can't get better. Here are my symptoms:
Extremely tired - like to the point I can't even do daily activities without having to sit down and rest
Fever (100-102.8)
Chills
Cough
Whole body hurts like literally my bones ache all the time and they're so tender
Sharp/burning pain in left side
Throbbing sensation in left side
Pain worsens when I cough
Pain shoots to left shoulder when coughing
Every time I stand up I lose my vision for like 15-20 seconds
Dizzy
Loss of appetite/ feel full all the time
I've lost probably 10-15 lbs in the last 2 months but I still eat the same
Hot and sweating all the time especially at night
Killer headaches that come with eye pain.
I have been to my primary physician, an urgent care twice, and two hospitals. They are all telling me that I'm just simply sick. But what I don't understand is I feel like something must be wrong if I've had a fever for basically two months straight. I had a ct scan for my abdominal/chest pain but they never said anything about it. Someone please help me with what you think could be wrong.
(They tested for mono and it was negative)