Cold and Flu Community

cold..cough is it bronchitis??

I had a cold 5 days ago..running nose mainly drainage to throat..follwed by 2 days of sore throat and now cough 1st day of had green phlem 2nd day yellow green...when coughing my chest felt burning and achiness then subsided until next cough. During the day my cough is feels irritated not to much acheing...almost dry cough. And not coughing at night. My toddler had same cold but seems to be getting better...mine is not . Do you think I have an infection now?
Possibly a bronchial infection or even pneumonia--at any rate, quite likely an infection of some sort, given the color phlegm. See a doctor.