Nausea and heartburn after eating

For the past few days I have been feeling very nauseous after eating, sometimes with heartburn and sometimes without heartburn. What scares me is that a few years ago I had experience some blood on my toilet paper, sometimes it was a decent amount. I am also lactose intolerant. After switching to a plant based diet i haven't seen any blood, it's been about 2 years. But now I been feeling nauseous after eating, also i have more gas than i usually do and I'm worried that maybe it was something serious and I waited too long. Should I be concerned about cancer with my symptoms? Please help. Thanks
First of all, we need to know your age since colon cancer has a higher chance occurring the older you are. However, not all abdominal problem is attributed to colon cancer. For example, an ulcer of the intestine and stomach can also cause your symptoms.