Colon Cancer Community

Should I be worried

Hello I'm a 25 year old male and I've noticed on and off sometimes I get flat ribbon type poops mostly when I'm constipated or I have not went for a couple days I also don't have the best eating habits meaning not regular times or a set diet could it be a lack of something or just from being constipated it's usually the normal color expect once it was an orangey red and most of my poops are the standard size and color last time it happened I was also really gassy I am also going though a stressful time as my daughter was born and has been hospitalized could it be stress I don't have abdominal pain or blood in my stool aswell as none on the toilet paper so what could this be I am a worry wart and my worst fear is getting cancer is this an early stage of colon cancer or prostate cancer if anyone has any info I'm sure it would help oh one more thing sometimes i find my poo has little white type fibers on the ends is it related ?
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.