Colon Cancer Community

lump left side of abdomen

hi
I have observed  hard lump left side  of lower abdomen ,exactly may not be lump because it, is very hard connected each other and some time it is paining also. The other one towards the middle  the body  at the belt position on hollow portion. Kindly suggest what should I do. Is the case of worry?
Balbir Singh
I would see your family Dr. to determine what your lumps are. The sooner a medical problems is identified, the sooner you are on your way to treatment. I wish you the best.
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.