Complementary Medicine Community
469 Members

Doctor/Specialist search for treating EBV

I have EBV and live in a very rural area. Are there any physicians in Salt Lake City Utah?
Sorry I cannot help you with a referral. I would attack it at the viral level, as this is a viral disease. I myself have battled EBV. It is very debilitating at the acute level, and can continue at the chronic level. I didn't start feeling better until I started doing anti-viral protocols. Homeopathic formula for EBV worked wonderful for me and enhanced my treatments. This is not an overnight feel better thing...it takes time to start to feel better.
Do everything you can to support your body with good nutrition, light walking and movements and get LOTS of rest!
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste