Complementary Medicine Community
478 Members

Penis scabs or dandruff after 1 year

Okay I have had this thing going on for almost a year, I think, and would really appreciate some advice because I don't have health insurance right now and can not see a doctor.

I have these white flake scabs like things on my penis.It is surrounded by a bit of redness and almost looks like dandruff. Its not itchy at all. On the shaft and on the tip. I've tried picking it and leaving it alone but there is no change. I also tried using "Gold Bong Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream Softening With Shea Butter" daily but it didn't do any good.

What is it and how can I get rid of it?

Not sure if this picture helps any or if I am allowed to post this picture.
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste