Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Oral Surgery

I have to have jaw surgery to remove a tumor. I will have to get a bone graft from my hip. Has anyone ever had this done? What will I be expecting?  I'd like to learn more about scaring, and recovering.  I'm mainly concerned about the scars that will be left behind on my hip and under my chin. Thanks
A related discussion, jaw plate removed and causes after that was started.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.