Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Sinus lift surgery and the singing voice

I am a professional opera singer faced with requiring sinus lift surgery before implants are possible.  Is there any negative case history on the effects of sinus lifts on the professional singing voice?  It is clear in my x ray that my sinus is very low and close to the jaw.  I'm 52 years old and can not afford to mess with my voice now, as the years available to me as a pro are very finite now.  
Consultation with ENT is advised.
A related discussion, Sinus Lift was started.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.