Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

abscess

i had this abscess in my right nostril two weeks back and all the puss was drained out by myself,which was a lot. Now it is back in my right nostril with excruciating pain for the past 4 days inspite of my physician put me on anti-biotics as well as pain killers. The swelling and pain has spread into my right cheek and my eye hurts every time i blink.......
Any Solution Plz
Not enough info here.. has any dentist looked at this, was there any x-rays taken to see if the source of infection is dental at all.. What did your physician say is the cause of the infection?  what antibiotic was prescribed??

regards.
H.Nassery, DMD
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.