Aa
A
A
A
Close
Comprehensive Dentistry Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

abscess

i had this abscess in my right nostril two weeks back and all the puss was drained out by myself,which was a lot. Now it is back in my right nostril with excruciating pain for the past 4 days inspite of my physician put me on anti-biotics as well as pain killers. The swelling and pain has spread into my right cheek and my eye hurts every time i blink.......
Any Solution Plz
1 Responses
748543 tn?1463449675
Not enough info here.. has any dentist looked at this, was there any x-rays taken to see if the source of infection is dental at all.. What did your physician say is the cause of the infection?  what antibiotic was prescribed??

regards.
H.Nassery, DMD
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.